mercoledì, agosto 03, 2005

Telstar Logistics

Un fottuto genio.
Todd Lappin, is the founder of Telstar Logistics, a company that was set up solely so that Lappin could park his van in unloading zones in busy parts of San Francisco"

"In the late 1980s, I lived in Providence, Rhode Island, where I drove a 1974 Dodge Tradesman 200 van. One day, I had an epiphany -- if I disguised the van to look like a work vehicle, I?d be able to park in yellow-curb zones without getting parking tickets. After a trip to an art-supply store to buy some vinyl lettering, an ambiguous company name was created, the letters were applied to the sides of the van, and indeed, no tickets were received."

Ed a quanto pare si burla anche di Boing Boing e della Gillette.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ricordatevi che i commenti vengono moderati!!!